WVU students are invited to participate in a voluntary research study exploring the experiences and perceptions of LGBTQ allies. If you support LGBTQ (lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, queer, and questioning) individuals and communities, you are an ally, regardless of your own sexual orientation or gender identity/expression.
Who is eligible?
- Any WVU student over 18 years of age is eligible to participate.
Why should I take part?
- We want to hear about your experiences prior to, and at, WVU. This may help us make the University a more welcoming environment for all.
- You could win one of five $10 Amazon gift cards for completing the survey!
How can I participate?
- Access the survey
- We estimate that the survey will take you 10-15 minutes to complete.
- Please contact Benjamin Silverberg, M.D.
- WVU IRB acknowledgement is on file.