We are so excited to be “Together Again” at our first in-person, Alumni Day get-together in three years on Friday, June 24, 2022, in Morgantown. Continuing education sessions will begin at 9 AM at the Health Sciences Center followed by tours of the new Pharmacy Skills Development Center and Pharmacy Museum from 2-3 PM. An “all-years” class reunion dinner will be held at the WVU Art Museum beginning at 5:30 PM.
We have extended the event RSVP deadline to June 15, 2022. Special room rates at the Residence Inn by Marriott, located in Morgantown at 1046 Willowdale Road, are only available until June 10, 2022.
To RSVP, make hotel reservations, or for more information, please visit https://bit.ly/sopalumniday2022. If you would prefer to pay for the all-years reunion dinner by check, you may mail $40 per person to WVU School of Pharmacy Alumni Association (Attn: Betsy Elswick), 64 Medical Center Drive, PO Box 9500, Morgantown, WV 26505. Please indicate WVU Foundation Fund #2W465 on the check. Continuing education registration is separate and information about CE sessions can be found on the event website above.
Special class recognition will be held for the following class years that missed their reunions due to the COVID-19 pandemic in 2020, 2021, and the current 2022 reunion years, respectively:
- 5-year reunions: Classes of 2015, 2016, and 2017
- 10-year reunions: Classes of 2010, 2011, and 2012
- 15-year reunions: Classes of 2005, 2006, and 2007
- 20-year reunions: Classes of 2000, 2001, and 2002
- 25-year reunions: Classes of 1995, 1996, and 1997
- 30-year reunions: Classes of 1990, 1991, and 1992
- 35-year reunions: Classes of 1985, 1986, and 1987
- 40-year reunions: Classes of 1980, 1981, and 1982
- 45-year reunions: Classes of 1975, 1976, and 1977
- 50-year reunions: Classes of 1970, 1971, and 1972
- 55-year reunions: Classes of 1965, 1966, and 1967
- 60-year reunions: Classes of 1960, 1961, and 1962
- 65-year reunions: Classes of 1955, 1956, and 1957
- 70-year reunions: Classes of 1950, 1951, and 1952
- 75-year reunions: Classes of 1945, 1946, and 1947
In addition, award nominations are being solicited for Outstanding Alumnus of the Year, Outstanding Alumnus–Community Service, Outstanding Service (non-alum), and Honorary Alumni. To nominate a pharmacist, please email their name, the award that you are nominating them for, their place of employment and professional title (if known), the college or university they attended and year of graduation (if known), and a paragraph about why you are nominating them. Nominations should be emailed to Betsy Elswick at email@example.com no later than June 10 in order for recipients to be selected and notified.
We look forward to seeing you in Morgantown soon! If you have any questions, as always, please do not hesitate to contact me.
Let’s go, Mountaineers!