The Center for Service and Learning’s annual Excellence in Community Engagement Awards honor extraordinary accomplishments in engaged learning and community impact. The recognition criteria are founded upon demonstration of the Mountaineer Core Values of Service, Curiosity, Respect, Accountability, and Appreciation. The awards are given in ten categories: Social Action, Undergraduate Student, Graduate Student, Faculty, Staff, Service-Learning Instruction, Community Partner, Campus Partner, and National Service.
Please join us in congratulating this year’s winners!
- Cole Unger Social Action Award – Tracey Picou
- Undergraduate Student Award – Rebecca Boyd
- Graduate Student Award– Sara Loftus
- Faculty Award – Dr. Kristina Hash
- Staff Award – Rebekah Aranda
- Service-Learning Instruction Award- Gina Baugh
- Outstanding Community Partner Award – The Pantry Plus More
- Outstanding Campus Partner Award- Zach Fowler, WVU Core Arboretum
- National Service Award – VISTA Collaborative Members of 2020-2021