Skip to main content
Instructions for Accessing the Continuing Education Learning Management System and Completing Online Evaluations
Accessing or Creating an Account in the WVU School of Pharmacy Continuing Education Database
- Go to our homepage: http://pharmacy.hsc.wvu.edu/continuing-education/
- Scroll down the screen to Getting Started and click on the Continuing Education Learning Management System Log-In button. Next, click on the https://pharmacyce.wvu.edu/user/login to access our system. On the log-in page, you will see Current Account Holders on the left of the page. Note: If you have previously created or updated your account, please use the email address and password you selected to log-in.If not, you will need to create a new account. Please follow the prompts in the New Account Sign-up on the right-side of the screen. Note: Please make sure that you have your NABP E-profile number and all pharmacy licenses numbers available prior to creating your account.
- If you experience problems assessing your current account or creating a new account, please contact Michael Kurilla, CE Program Specialist, at 304-293-5103 or e-mail email@example.com or Dr. Ginger Scott, Director of CE at 304-293-1553 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Please update your account information (do not change password) if there have been any changes in your information and save the changes. Note: Change your e-mail address to your current e-mail (e.g., home or work). Note: If you change your password during this step, the password will not save.
- Next, go back to update your account and change your password. Note: Your updated email address and password will now be used to log-in.
Completing Online Evaluations
- Program evaluations will be completed on-line at our homepage: http://pharmacy.hsc.wvu.edu/continuing-education/
- Scroll down the screen to Getting Started and click on the Continuing Education Learning Management System Log-In button. Next, click on the https://pharmacyce.wvu.edu/user/login to access our system. To complete the program evaluations click the Complete Live Activity Evaluations link in the middle of the page, and then click on the date and title of the CE activity. Enter the access code (given at the end of the continuing education session) and click Submit Access Code. Next, you will fill-in the evaluation and submit. A copy of the statement will be emailed to you, as well as available in your online account for printing.
- To receive CE credit for a program, a participant must sign-in for the program and complete the on-line evaluation. Note: The list of participants filling out the evaluation form will be cross-checked with the sign-in sheet prior to CE credit being awarded and forwarded to the CPE Monitor database.